This Week’s WODs
Jeremy Mhire–CrossFit North Central Regionals, 2012
Short Interval (Mon 5pm/Tues 10am): Three-Person Team WOD– “JEREMY”
Athlete 1: 15 minute Row for Max Calories
Athletes 2&3: 14 minute AMRAP of:
10 Cone Touches (10 meter spread)
8 Toes To Bar
6 Bar-Facing Burpees
4 Overhead Squats (95/65 for RX; 115/75 for RX Plus)
2 Squat Snatch (95/65 for RX; 115/75 for RX Plus)
*The 15th minute of the WOD is max reps Ring Muscle-Ups completed by athletes 2 and 3. The total reps of MU completed by both athletes within the 1 minute period will be added to your final score for the WOD.
- For the first round: Athlete 2=10 Cone Touches, Athlete 3=8 Toes to Bar, Athlete 2=6 Bar Facing Burpess, Athlete 3=4 Overhead Squats, Athlete 2=2 Squat Snatch. For the second round, the tasks will be reversed, and so on.
- Teams will not be allowed to split or partition the workload/reps on each set
- You must perform ALL reps associated with each modality before your teammate can begin the next one
- The working athlete will be NO-REPPED if the non-working athlete advances to the next modality before they are through
- Each team must adhere to this format for the entire duration of the WOD.
- Your team score for the WOD is the total rounds/repetitions completed + Total Number of Calories Rowed + Total Number of Ring Muscle-Ups Completed.
C2: “JEREMY”–as written above
Long Interval (Thurs 10am/5pm): 600 Meters, rest 2:00, 800 Meters, rest 3:00, 1000 Meters, rest 3:00, 800 Meters, rest 2:00, 600 Meters
C2: 600m Row, rest 2:00, 800m Row, rest 3:00, 1000m Row, rest 3:00, 800m Row, rest 2:00, 600m Row
Our bright-eyed group of Dogwood hopefuls got up early this past weekend for a Nature Center time trial! Great job, everyone! Stay tuned to the CrossFit Running Facebook page for details regarding this weekend’s scheduled training run.
1. Are you signed up for Dogwood Canyon this year? If you are, and you’re interested in the CFE Dogwood Training Plan, please email Jen C at email@example.com for an e-copy of the plan. Ask any coach for details!
2. Please…without fail…sign in to Wodify when you attend Endurance class. The owners rely on this information to track attendance, determine resources needed, etc. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Your coaches will help to assure you’re all signed in! While you’re at it…
3. Don’t forget to record your times/performance in Wodify! This is imperative if you’re to track your progress over time. Wodify makes it SO easy! Remember…you should denote your performance as “Rx’d” IF you have completed the WOD exactly as written, including having completed all rounds, held the prescribed intervals (i.e. 3-5 seconds), and rested the prescribed time between intervals. This is a group that really push one another–so don’t lead your pals astray and post all crazy! 🙂
4. Like our Facebook page, “CrossFit Running”, for up-to-the-minute information and updates!