What A Weekend!
CFE Athletes Achieve BIG Victories in Local Race!
Matthew Scott–First Place Overall, 10k (39:47!)
Ron Bogart–Fifth Overall/First in Age Group, 10k
Coach Allison brought home an awesome recent personal best in the half marathon, with running partners Adam and Lacey!
Erik Cochran ran his first ever 10k! Coach Jen C, who’s struggled all summer with asthma, finally got her groove back and finished the 10k well under her goal time!
Meanwhile, over at CFKids, the Crazy Costume Run brought a BIG crowd of eager kiddos and their parents!
Way to go, CFKids and Grant and Melissa Wistrom, for hosting/organizing yet another successful event!
This Week’s WODs
“CrossFit Endurance Total”
Short Interval (Mon 5pm/Tues 10am): 200 TT, 400 TT, 800 TT, 1600 TT with 5:00 rest between efforts
C2: Row 250m TT, 500m TT, 1000m TT, 1600m TT with 5:00 rest between efforts
Long Interval (Thurs 10am/5pm): 5K TT
C2: Row 5K TT
Hi. Remember this? Its just FIVE Saturdays away! Are you keeping up with your training plan?
Ok then. 😉
Love, Your Coaches
1. Attn DOGWOOD RUNNERS: Stay tuned to the CrossFit Running Facebook page for details regarding this weekend’s scheduled training run. See you there!
2. Stay tuned next week for our CFE Fall Racing Preview! Everything you need to know about upcoming local races! 3, 2, 1…GO!
3. Please…without fail…sign in to Wodify when you attend Endurance class. The owners rely on this information to track attendance, determine resources needed, etc. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Your coaches will help to assure you’re all signed in! While you’re at it…
4. Don’t forget to record your times/performance in Wodify! This is imperative if you’re to track your progress over time. Wodify makes it SO easy! Remember…you should denote your performance as “Rx’d” IF you have completed the WOD exactly as written, including having completed all rounds, held the prescribed intervals (i.e. 3-5 seconds), and rested the prescribed time between intervals. This is a group that really push one another–so don’t lead your pals astray and post all crazy! 🙂
5. Like our Facebook page, “CrossFit Running”, for up-to-the-minute information and updates!