Congrats to all of the CFS/CFE Athletes Who Took Part in the 2014 Panther Run this Past Weekend!
Lots of BIG Finishes!!!
CFS Athletes Katie Abbey and Angie Belk race toward the finish, nabbing 3rd and 2nd place 10k divisional finishes, respectively!
CFE Athlete Summer Rund (far right) placed 1st in her division, and 3rd overall female in the 10k!
Coach Chad placed 3rd in his division in the 15k, and Coach KT placed 4th in her division in the 5k!
Great Job, Everybody!
This Week’s WODs
Short Interval (Mon 5pm/Tues 10am): 20 x 100 with 1:00 rest between efforts (hold 1-2 seconds)
C2: 20 x 125m Row with 1:00 rest between efforts (hold 1-2 seconds)
Long Interval (Thurs 10am/5pm): 4 x 1200 with 3:00 rest between efforts
C2: 4 x 1200 Row with 3:00 rest between efforts
Get outside and RUN, people!!! This weather is the BEST!
1. Attn DOGWOOD RUNNERS: Stay tuned to the CrossFit Running Facebook page for details regarding this weekend’s scheduled training run. See you there!
2. We need YOUR input! Please submit your vote for ‘Most Improved CFE Athlete’ for an upcoming blog feature!
3. Please…without fail…sign in to Wodify when you attend Endurance class. The owners rely on this information to track attendance, determine resources needed, etc. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Your coaches will help to assure you’re all signed in! While you’re at it…
4. Don’t forget to record your times/performance in Wodify! This is imperative if you’re to track your progress over time. Wodify makes it SO easy! Remember…you should denote your performance as “Rx’d” IF you have completed the WOD exactly as written, including having completed all rounds, held the prescribed intervals (i.e. 3-5 seconds), and rested the prescribed time between intervals. This is a group that really push one another–so don’t lead your pals astray and post all crazy! 🙂
5. Like our Facebook page, “CrossFit Running”, for up-to-the-minute information and updates!