Marathons Big and Small This Weekend!
Congrats to All Who Raced Today!
Matthew Scott finished 6th in his age group in the Bass Pro Half, with a time of 1:35! WOW, Matthew! Great job!
Ron Bogart finished the Bass Pro Marathon with a 10-minute PR, in 4:11! Way to go, Ron!
Adam Irvin and CFE Coach Allison Muller braved relentless 30+mph winds to finish the New York City Marathon!
Congratulations, Adam and Allison!
This Week’s WODs
Short Interval (Mon 5pm/Tues 10am): 8 x 300 with 2:00 rest between efforts
C2: 8 x 375m Row with 2:00 rest between efforts
Long Interval (Thurs 10am/5pm): “Newport Beach Crippler”–30 Body Weight Backsquats, 1 Mile Time Trial Run
C2: “Newport Beach Crippler”–30 Body Weight Backsquats, 1 Mile Time Trial Row
We need YOUR input! Please submit your vote for ‘Most Improved CFE Athlete’ for an upcoming blog feature!
Submit YOUR nomination today to Coach Jen C at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Its almost WODDYs time!!! Be sure and cast your vote for “Most Dedicated CFE Athlete” on the WODDYs ballot!
2. Its getting dark outside again for the 5p. Remember your reflective clothing!
3. Please…without fail…sign in to Wodify when you attend Endurance class. The owners rely on this information to track attendance, determine resources needed, etc. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Your coaches will help to assure you’re all signed in! While you’re at it…
4. Don’t forget to record your times/performance in Wodify! This is imperative if you’re to track your progress over time. Wodify makes it SO easy! Remember…you should denote your performance as “Rx’d” IF you have completed the WOD exactly as written, including having completed all rounds, held the prescribed intervals (i.e. 3-5 seconds), and rested the prescribed time between intervals. This is a group that really push one another–so don’t lead your pals astray and post all crazy! 🙂
5. Like our Facebook page, “CrossFit Running”, for up-to-the-minute information and updates!