Looking For a “Last Chance” Race of the Season?
Ultramax Sports Presents…
AdventureMax Springfield 10K/Half Marathon Trail Run
Saturday, November 22nd, 2014
Two Rivers Bike Park
This Week’s WODs
Short Interval (Mon 5pm/Tues 10am): “Kelly” – 5 Rounds for Time – Run 400 Meters, 30 Box Jumps (24”/20”), 30 Wall Balls (20/14 LB)
C2: “Kelly” – 5 Rounds for Time – Row 500 Meters, 30 Box Jumps (24”/20”), 30 Wall Balls (20/14 LB)
Long Interval (Thurs 10am/5pm): 3 x 1600 with 3:00 rest between efforts (hold 3-5 seconds)
C2: 3 x 1600m Row with 3:00 rest between efforts (hold 3-5 seconds)
We need YOUR input! Please submit your vote for ‘Most Improved CFE Athlete’ for an upcoming blog feature!
Submit YOUR nomination today to Coach Jen C at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Its almost WODDYs time!!! Be sure and cast your vote for “Most Dedicated CFE Athlete” on the WODDYs ballot!
2. Its getting dark outside again for the 5p. Remember your reflective clothing!
3. Please…without fail…sign in to Wodify when you attend Endurance class. The owners rely on this information to track attendance, determine resources needed, etc. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Your coaches will help to assure you’re all signed in! While you’re at it…
4. Don’t forget to record your times/performance in Wodify! This is imperative if you’re to track your progress over time. Wodify makes it SO easy! Remember…you should denote your performance as “Rx’d” IF you have completed the WOD exactly as written, including having completed all rounds, held the prescribed intervals (i.e. 3-5 seconds), and rested the prescribed time between intervals. This is a group that really push one another–so don’t lead your pals astray and post all crazy! 🙂
5. Like our Facebook page, “CrossFit Running”, for up-to-the-minute information and updates!